Tenant Forms

RENT PETITION:  A tenant residing in a rental unit subject to rent control under Rent Ordinance 3250 may use these forms to petition for a downward adjustment of rent, if the landlord failed to comply with the City's rent regulations or to contest the Maximum Allowable Rent/Base Rent/Housing Services.

TERMINATION OF TENANCY NOTICE: A tenant may submit this form to request review of a termination of tenancy for No Cause or No Fault.


REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: This form may be used by clients or applicants to request a reasonable accommodation so that an individual with a disability may have equal opportunity to use and enjoy participation in any of the programs conducted by the Rent Program.


  • Click here for more information on reasonable accommodations